Monday, June 27, 2011

2 Work Outs, a Grill, and a Funny Video

 I feel like it is so much easier to eat well in the summer time. There is so much fresh produce around  and its so nice out I just don't want to eat really heavy food. Today was so nice, we grilled out. We made burgers, avocado salsa, and grilled veggies. And of course I put my burger on Ezekiel Bread!



Check out this video. It made me laugh. People will come up with any excuse to whine about working out and Mark Rippetoe calls them out on it.

http://startingstrength.com/index.php/site/platform_the_iron_plate_problem


Saturday:

Squat: work up to 5RM @ 175
Bench Press: work up to 5RM @ 90 (got 4)
Ring Pull ups 5X2
3 Prowler Pushes @ 95 lb - up and down the driveway


Monday

Squat 3X5 @ 165
Press 3X5 @ 60
Deadlift 1X5 @ 185
Kipping Ring Pull ups 3X7

No comments:

Post a Comment