Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ready to Go

I am very proud of myself. I have been really dedicated to my lifting for the past month, I really struggled in the fall to stay dedicated. Everything in life seemed more important than getting my workouts in. I really made eating right a priority and I think that this is what has made it possible for me to lift consistently. Instead of coming home drained after work, I've been coming home ready to go. The biggest diet change I have made is to make sure I get fruits and veggies at every meal. Give it a try and see if it helps you keep your energy.

This week I hit 190 for 3 on my dead lift and 183 for 3 for my squat. In both lifts I was definitely left with more gas in the tank. I have some crazy goals for the year, but I think if I stay dedicated and keep eating the right foods I will be able to get there. Here are my goals for the year.


1. Compete in a powerlifting meet
2. 250 lb dead lift
3. 235 lb squat
4. 135 lb bench press
5. 100 lb press

No comments:

Post a Comment